Nursery Staff Agency
Harmony at Home Childcare is an accredited and professionally recognised childcare agency, founded in 2004 to provide outstanding levels of service. Harmony at Home provides solutions to childcare providers such as nurseries and holiday companies seeking good quality staff. We source newly qualified childcarers directly from colleges, and experienced childcare professionals through a strong marketing network.
We place Nursery Managers (deputies and supervisors), Nursery Nurses (qualified and unqualified) and Nursery Cooks on a permanent, part time and temporary basis. Our aim is to provide quality, reliable, trustworthy childcare, with a personal, professional service. With the spotlight on the importance of appropriate recruitment selection we are proud to have one of the most stringent candidate selection processes in the UK.
We require all child-carers to:
- Provide original certificates and three references for inspection.
- Have an up to date DBS Enhanced Disclosure, or be willing to have one performed.
- Have (or be booked to train towards) a paediatric first aid course.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with children.
- Provide an up-to-date CV and good cause to seek new employment. We check the candidates’ last 5 years of employment.
Our fee structure is competitive:
|UK Permanent Engagement||One Month’s Gross Salary|
|UK Temporary Engagement||£80 per week or £20 per day|
If you are using our nursery recruitment services for the first time, we are pleased to offer a 10% discount.
Most importantly, all our child-carers must show, through a face-to-face interview and in reference checks, a passion for working with children and a professional unflappable attitude towards the working day. Once you have registered your requirement we can, upon your request, visit you to meet and discuss your requirements face to face.