Recruitment Consultant needed for Niche Childcare and Household Staff Agency
We are recruitment experts within the childcare and household staffing sectors. We are one of the leading providers of Household Staff within the UK and around the World. We are looking for a driven, ambitious, reliable, and enthusiastic Recruitment Consultant to join our friendly and successful team. For the right person, this is an opportunity that gives excellent earning potential from our office in rural Scaynes Hill, Haywards Heath RH17 7NP. The childcare and household staff sector of recruitment is rapidly increasing, and this is an incredibly rewarding field to work in.
Full Role Details:
Full training and support with generous commission on all successful placements. You’ll have a desk at our rural Haywards Heath office, amidst the beautiful Sussex countryside, 5 minutes’ drive to central Haywards Heath with livery – if you are a horse lover you will love our offices. Access to our cloud database, for quick and effective recruitment. Access to job ad credits and relevant job boards. Full ongoing administrative support. Mobile phone, laptop, and uncapped commission.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Finding and quickly registering suitable candidates
- Completing relevant checks including referencing
- Keeping the candidate and client database updated
- Communicating effectively with clients and candidates
- Arranging interviews and feedback to clients and candidates
- Confident IT skills and ability to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Confident with the use of social media
- Able to work under pressure and multi-task
- Achieving targets
- Positive, well presented, with happy outlook
- Excellent grasp of spellings, punctuation and grammar
- Confident professional phone manner and strong character
- Ability to manage, meet and exceed targets
- Self-motivation, reliability, and dedication
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with both clients and candidates
- Ability to show good attention to detail
- Desirable Background Experience: Administration, Sales, Recruitment, Reception, Retail, Customer Services
- Driver with own car needed, as our offices are rural and beautiful.
- Days of Work: Monday to Friday. Full time, permanent position.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Basic salary, with commission scheme uncapped.
Please apply by emailing your CV to; email@example.com